The BD PrecisionGlide Needle 30G X 0.5 is a medical-grade needle commonly used for injections or drawing blood. The "30G" refers to the gauge of the needle, with a higher number indicating a thinner needle. In this case, 30G is a very thin needle. The "0.5" refers to the length of the needle, which is 0.5 inches long.This product comes in a pack of 100 pieces, which is useful for medical professionals who need to administer a high volume of injections or blood draws. It is manufactured by BD, a company that specializes in medical supplies and devices.It is important to note that very thin needles like the 30G may be more difficult to use and may require more skill and experience on the part of the medical professional administering the injection or draw. Additionally, medical procedures involving needles should only be performed by trained professionals and under sterile conditions to minimize the risk of infection and other complications.
The BD PrecisionGlide Needle with a 30G (gauge) and 0.5-inch length is a medical device designed for various clinical applications, including injections and blood sampling. Here are some details about this specific needle:
Gauge: The needle gauge refers to the thickness of the needle. In this case, the BD PrecisionGlide Needle has a gauge size of 30G. A higher gauge number indicates a thinner needle. A 30G needle is considered very thin, making it suitable for procedures where a smaller puncture site or a low pain threshold is desired.
Length: The length of the BD PrecisionGlide Needle is 0.5 inches, which is equivalent to approximately 12.7mm. The needle length is relatively short and is commonly used for subcutaneous injections, where the needle is inserted into the fatty tissue just beneath the skin.
PrecisionGlide Technology: BD PrecisionGlide Needles are designed with precision and sharpness in mind. They feature a sharp, beveled needle tip that allows for smooth and accurate insertion, reducing discomfort during the procedure.
Compatibility: BD PrecisionGlide Needles with a 30G and 0.5-inch length can be used with various syringes and luer-lock connections. It is important to ensure compatibility between the needle and the syringe or medical device being used to ensure a secure and reliable connection.
Sterility and Single-Use: BD PrecisionGlide Needles are sterilized and intended for single-use only. Following proper aseptic techniques and disposing of the needle after use is essential to prevent infection and maintain patient safety.
Related Searches: BD Ultra Fine Pen Needles, BD Ultra Pen Needles, Pen Needles, BD Needle, Bd Syringe, Insulin Syringes, Needle Insulin Syringes, Bd Syringe 2ml, 2ml syringe, Bd Syringe 3ml, 3ml syringe, Bd Syringe use, Bd Syringe price, Bd Syringe 10ml, Bd Syringe 10ml 21g
Upto 2 Days Returnable
We have a wide range range of payment methods available for you to choose
- Payment gateway: Pay through available payment gateways with available payment options
Whatever payment option you choose, you can rest assured that our trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times
Yes, Cash on Delivery is available for order value upto 2000. Additional delivery charge of 49 is applicable
We provide GST Invoice for all the orders. To get GST Invoice for your organization, please provide your company GST number at the time of checkout in “GST No.” field.
No, our logistics partners are not authorized to collect Cheque/DD payments.
The prices listed on the site are Inclusive of taxes. Conv fee may also be applicable depending on the value of order. No delivery charges apply on online payment order above Rs 500 .
You can choose to checkout as a guest. You can view products and prices if you are not logged in as a registered user on Surginatal.com. You will be prompted to enter your contact details while checking out and will be registered automatically during the process.
We have fairly efficient search functionality with prompts based on the keyword you search for. In case use the chat function to send a query to our customer service and we will respond within 24 hours.
Customers can submit any queries/complaints to our trained customer care representatives through the following
- Via filling form on “Contact us” page by filling required details
- Via Email – Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any queries/complaints that you might have
- Via our Live Chat – Speak to our trained customer service executives OR Leave us a message if we’re offline and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, Surginatal shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
Our Cancellation Policy
We consider all Online payment orders as confirmed orders. All COD orders are confirmed with customer on call before proceeding further.
If a customer want to cancel a order after it is shipped, Surginatal can deduct transport charges incurred in shipping of the order (to and fro) while refunding the amount to customer
You are entitled to cancel your order before shipping of the order within 7 days . In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By Email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.surginatal.com/contact-us/
- By Phone Number: 8949984563
Conditions for a Return
In order for the items to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days. The Goods are in the original packaging.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of items which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion. Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Additional Reasons for order cancellation/return
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of Surginatal, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by Surginatal
- When the Product is received with a remaining expiry period of fewer than 3 months from the date of dispatch (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer)
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item, a different item was dispatched by Surginatal
- Shipment of short quantity
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days – the order is automatically canceled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated
- The customer is required to initiate a return request within 7 days of receipt of the product
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, the customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from Surginatal end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card/debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card/bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods.
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods.
- Surginatal offers Delivery on all orders
- Surginatal tried to dispatch all orders within 1-3 days after receipt of order (online payment) or 1-3 days of confirmation of Cash on delivery order. Any delay in order dispatch will be informed to customer via website notification or via email/sms/call.
- Surginatal endeavors but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters’ strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. Surginatal will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- Surginatal reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if Surginatal fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, Surginatal may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.