1000 in stock
Dispovan Insulin 1ml U-40 (100 Pcs)
- Application: Syringe with Hypodermic Needle.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip.
- Needle Style: Detachable.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Syringe Material: Plastic.
- Safety Feature: Without Safety.
- Syringe Connection: Luer SLIP.
Dispovan Insulin 1ml following are the main characteristics of the Dispovan Insulin 1ml U-40 syringe with 24G needle:
Barrels are composed of medical-grade polypropylene that is harmless and compatible with any medicine.
There are two types of barrel tips: luer mount and luer lock. According to ISO:594, both have a 6% luer taper.
Plungers are composed of harmless, medical-grade polypropylene that is drug-compatible.
For short-term contact drug administration, gaskets are composed of natural rubber, which is chemically inert and compatible with medications.
|Dimensions||17 × 21 × 9 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.