Fast Delivery Available
Carbamide Peroxide Gel 17% EDTA
- Excellent file lubrication
- Superior chelation
- Silica free formulation10% carbamide peroxide performs internal bleaching on irrigation with hypochlorite solution
Carbamide Peroxide Gel 17% EDTA helps in the smooth instrumentation of canals because of its lubricating properties. The lubricating action is because of the water-soluble base, which helps in minimizing the binding of Endodontic instruments during the chemo-mechanical shaping of canals.
Carbamide peroxide gel with 17% EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) is a dental product that combines carbamide peroxide with EDTA. It is commonly used in dental procedures, particularly in endodontics (root canal therapy). Let's look at each component separately:
Carbamide Peroxide: Carbamide peroxide is a bleaching agent commonly used in teeth-whitening products. It breaks down into hydrogen peroxide, which is the active whitening ingredient. In dental applications, carbamide peroxide gel is often used to bleach discolored teeth or to whiten teeth in custom-made trays.
EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid): EDTA is a chelating agent that has the ability to bind to and remove certain substances, particularly minerals such as calcium. In endodontics, EDTA is used to facilitate root canal cleaning and shaping procedures. It helps remove the smear layer, a thin layer of debris and dentin particles that can accumulate on the walls of the root canal during treatment.
When combined, carbamide peroxide gel with 17% EDTA serves a dual purpose in endodontic therapy:
Cleaning and Shaping: The EDTA component helps remove the smear layer and facilitates the cleaning and shaping of the root canal. By removing this layer, it allows for better disinfection and improves the sealing of the root canal system.
Disinfection and Bleaching: The carbamide peroxide gel component helps disinfect the root canal system by providing an antibacterial effect. Additionally, it can have a mild bleaching effect on the tooth structure, improving its appearance.
The procedure for using carbamide peroxide gel with 17% EDTA in endodontic therapy typically involves the following steps:
Access Preparation: The tooth is accessed by creating an opening through the crown to reach the pulp chamber.
Root Canal Cleaning and Shaping: The root canal is cleaned and shaped using specialized files and irrigation solutions. During this process, EDTA is used to remove the smear layer and facilitate thorough cleaning.
Irrigation and Application: After the root canal is cleaned and shaped, irrigation solutions are used to flush out debris and disinfect the canal. Then, the carbamide peroxide gel with 17% EDTA is applied to the canal walls, usually in a gel form.
Obturation: Once the root canal is properly cleaned, shaped, and disinfected, it is filled with a root canal filling material, such as gutta-percha, to seal the canal and prevent recontamination.
The use of carbamide peroxide gel with 17% EDTA in endodontics helps improve the success rate of root canal treatments by enhancing the cleaning, disinfection, and sealing of the root canal system. The specific protocols and concentrations used may vary depending on the dentist's preference and the patient's individual needs.
Searches: Carbamide Peroxide, EDTA, Root Canal Cleaning and Shaping, Peroxide Gel 17%, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
Upto 2 Days Returnable
We have a wide range range of payment methods available for you to choose
- Payment gateway: Pay through available payment gateways with available payment options
Whatever payment option you choose, you can rest assured that our trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times
Yes, Cash on Delivery is available for order value upto 2000. Additional delivery charge of 49 is applicable
We provide GST Invoice for all the orders. To get GST Invoice for your organization, please provide your company GST number at the time of checkout in “GST No.” field.
No, our logistics partners are not authorized to collect Cheque/DD payments.
The prices listed on the site are Inclusive of taxes. Conv fee may also be applicable depending on the value of order. No delivery charges apply on online payment order above Rs 500 .
You can choose to checkout as a guest. You can view products and prices if you are not logged in as a registered user on Surginatal.com. You will be prompted to enter your contact details while checking out and will be registered automatically during the process.
We have fairly efficient search functionality with prompts based on the keyword you search for. In case use the chat function to send a query to our customer service and we will respond within 24 hours.
Customers can submit any queries/complaints to our trained customer care representatives through the following
- Via filling form on “Contact us” page by filling required details
- Via Email – Write to us on email@example.com regarding any queries/complaints that you might have
- Via our Live Chat – Speak to our trained customer service executives OR Leave us a message if we’re offline and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, Surginatal shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
Our Cancellation Policy
We consider all Online payment orders as confirmed orders. All COD orders are confirmed with customer on call before proceeding further.
If a customer want to cancel a order after it is shipped, Surginatal can deduct transport charges incurred in shipping of the order (to and fro) while refunding the amount to customer
You are entitled to cancel your order before shipping of the order within 7 days . In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.surginatal.com/contact-us/
- By Phone Number: 8949984563
Conditions for a Return
In order for the items to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days. The Goods are in the original packaging.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of items which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion. Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Additional Reasons for order cancellation/return
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of Surginatal, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by Surginatal
- When the Product is received with a remaining expiry period of fewer than 3 months from the date of dispatch (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer)
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item, a different item was dispatched by Surginatal
- Shipment of short quantity
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days – the order is automatically canceled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated
- The customer is required to initiate a return request within 7 days of receipt of the product
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, the customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from Surginatal end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card/debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card/bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods.
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods.
- Surginatal offers Delivery on all orders
- Surginatal tried to dispatch all orders within 1-3 days after receipt of order (online payment) or 1-3 days of confirmation of Cash on delivery order. Any delay in order dispatch will be informed to customer via website notification or via email/sms/call.
- Surginatal endeavors but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters’ strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. Surginatal will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- Surginatal reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if Surginatal fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, Surginatal may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.