Get Rs. 100 Off on online payment order above 1000- SURGINEW100 coupon code-apply in Checkout
Vygon Thoracic Trocar Drain Catheter 625.08 (08F)
Trocar drain for pleural drainage in neonates.
Transparent PVC drain with XRO line. 1 lateral eye.
Markings every cm. Proximal female Luer-lock connector.
The Vygon Thoracic Trocar Drain Catheter 625.08 (08F) is a medical device used to remove fluid or air from the pleural cavity, which is the space between the lungs and the chest wall. The catheter is inserted through the chest wall using a trocar, which is a sharp, pointed instrument used to puncture the tissue.
Here are some features of the Vygon Thoracic Trocar Drain Catheter:
- Size: The catheter has a size of 08F, which is equivalent to 2.67 mm in diameter.
- Material: The catheter is made of medical-grade silicone, which is a flexible and biocompatible material.
- Trocar: The catheter is inserted through the chest wall using a trocar, which is included in the package.
- Stylet: The catheter also comes with a stylet, which is a rigid, removable wire used to guide the catheter during insertion.
- Drainage capacity: The catheter has a drainage capacity of up to 1,000 ml, which makes it suitable for the removal of large amounts of fluid or air.
- Radiopaque: The catheter is radiopaque, which means it can be seen on X-rays, making it easier for healthcare providers to monitor the placement and function of the catheter.
- Indications: The Vygon Thoracic Trocar Drain Catheter is indicated for the drainage of pleural effusions, pneumothorax, and hemothorax.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.