- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
3M IOBAN INCISE DRAPE
3M Ioban Antimicrobial Incise Drapes effectively help prevent wound contamination. Evidence shows that applying an antimicrobial incise drape is a critical step in reducing the risk of wound contamination that may be associated with surgical site infection(SSI). Micro organisms from the patient’s skin are the most common cause of surgical site infection. Ioban antimicrobial incise drapes help to reduce the risk of SSI by immobilizing micro organisms and delivering antimicrobial activity at the skin surface and deeper layers.
– Designed with continuous broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity in the drape adhesive where it can’t be washed away
– Clinically shown to help reduce the risk of wound contamination and immobilize bacteria on the skin 1,2
– Complies with NICE guidance on the use of incise drapes. Ioban is an iodophor impregnated drape with clinical evidence to support its performance.
– High moisture-vapour transmission rate (MVTR) for breathability ensuring adhesion throughout the procedure
– Low memory stretch allows limb mobilization or heavy retraction with reduced tension to the skin
– Brand: 3M Ioban
– Features: Antimicrobial
– Procedure: General Surgery
– Product Type: Incise Drapes
– Product Use: Incise
– Units Per Pack: 10
|Dimensions||55 × 10 × 2 cm|