A urinary catheter or male cath is a flexible tube for draining urine from the bladder. People dealing with urinating issues often use urine cathers. It may be necessary for a person to use a urinary catheter if they have difficulty passing urine naturally.
Sometimes it is very hard to go to the toilets or to flush the toxins out of the body. That’s where male cath plays a key role.
Male catheterization is a procedure wherein a tube is inserted into the man’s bladder. Male catheterization is a procedure wherein a tube is inserted into the man’s bladder. The tube can be either long or short, flexible or rigid, and made of different materials.
Also, Read – How to Use Castor Oil Safely for the First Time?
Tips for male catheterization
1) Warm the catheter with warm water, soap, and a washcloth.
2) Use lubricant on the urethra before placement of the catheter.
3) The man should lie on his back during the placement of the catheter and then roll onto his side.
4) Insert the catheter slowly and gently.
5) The catheter is not meant to be in place and should be removed after a few hours.
Male catheterization Use Cases
The male catheter size depends on the length of the urethra and its diameter. A larger catheter may cause more discomfort during insertion.
Male catheters are used in a wide variety of medical conditions. In this article, we will discuss the most common male cath use cases and their respective sizes.
The most common male catheter use cases are to treat erectile dysfunction, bladder problems, and prostate enlargement. These conditions require different sizes of male caths.
For erectile dysfunction, small size is typically used for men who have not had surgery or cannot take medication for erectile dysfunction. For bladder problems or prostate enlargement, a medium or large size is typically used for men who have had surgery or can take medication for these conditions.
Where Can You Buy Best Quality Male Cath At A Cheap Price?
You can buy high-quality male cath at a cheap price at Surginatal. At Surginatal, you can buy male cath only for rupees 34 per piece. Compared to the regular market, where it cost around 45-60 rupees.
We offer a box of 50 pieces or more. You can save a huge margin by buying male cath from our website.
Feature & Specification of Male Cath we Offer
- It is manufactured from 100% latex for a soft and gentle feel.
- The product is provided with a soft adhesive-coated strip for proper fixing on the penis.
- The proximal end is designed for a safe and easy connection to the urine bag/leg bag.
- These are available in sizes 20, 25, 30, and 35 (Small, Med, Large, XL).
- They come in a standard packing of 50 units per box.