Out of stock
Ethicon Vicryl Sutures USP 6-0, 1/4 Circle Spatulated S-24 Double Needle – W9552 -12 Foils
Needle Length: 8mm
Suture Length: 45cm
Suture Type: Synthetic Braided
Absorption Profile: Absorbable : 56 – 70 Days (Average 63 Days)
Suture Diameter: USP 6-0
Suture Material: Polyglactin 910
Needle Description: 8mm, 1/2 Circle Reverse Cutting Heavy Portt Needle
Coating: Calcium Stearate
Ethicon Vicryl Sutures USP 6-0, 1/4 Circle Spatulated S-24 Double Needle – W9552 -12 Foils is a type of surgical suture material. Here’s what the various terms in the name mean:
- Ethicon Vicryl: This is the trade name of the suture material. It is made from a synthetic polymer called polyglactin 910 and is designed to be absorbed by the body over time.
- Sutures: This refers to the thread-like material that is used to stitch together tissues or close wounds during surgery.
- USP 6-0: This refers to the size of the suture material. USP stands for United States Pharmacopeia, which is a set of standards that govern the quality of drugs and medical devices in the United States. The number 6-0 indicates that this is a very thin suture material, which is typically used for delicate tissues or for procedures that require minimal tissue support.
- 1/4 Circle Spatulated: This refers to the shape of the needle that is attached to the suture material. A 1/4 circle needle has a curved shape that is less than a half of a full circle, and a spatulated needle has a flattened, paddle-like tip that is designed to minimize tissue trauma during insertion. This type of needle is commonly used for suturing delicate or fragile tissues, such as those in ophthalmic or microsurgical procedures.
- S-24 Double Needle: This refers to the type of needle that is attached to the suture material. The S-24 needle is a small, fine needle that is commonly used for delicate suturing. The “double” needle indicates that there are two needles attached to the suture material, which can make it easier to suture certain types of tissues or wounds.
- W9552: This is a product code that is used by Ethicon to identify this specific type of suture material. The W indicates that this is a Vicryl suture. The numbers 9552 are a unique identifier for this specific size and type of suture material.
- 12 Foils: This refers to the packaging of the suture material. Foils are individual sterile packages that contain one suture each. The number 12 indicates that there are 12 foils in each box.
Related Searches: surgical suture, surgical suture types, types of stitches surgical, surgical suture material, surgical suture needle, near by surgicals, surgical suture kit, surgical suture knot, surgical suture market, surgical suture ppt, will stitch marks go away, surgical suture price, surgical suture manufacturers in india, surgical suture images, surgical suture thread, surgical suture meaning, surgery without stitches, surgical suture needle sizes, surgical sutures and ligatures, surgical suture manufacturer, johnson and johnson suture catalogue, johnson & johnson suture distributors, johnson & johnson sutures india, j&j sutures ethicon, ethicon sutures, ethicon sutures catalogue, ethicon sutures pdf, ethicon sutures india, surgical sutures india
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.