Out of stock
Ethicon Vicryl Sutures USP 7-0, 3/8 Circle Spatulated Micro-point Needle NW2561 -12 Foils
Suture Type: Synthetic Braided
Absorption Profile: Absorbable : 56 – 70 Days (Average 63 Days)
Suture Diameter: USP 7-0
Suture Material: Polyglactin 910
Coating: Calcium Stearate
Tensile Strength: 75% retention at 14 days, 50% retention at 21 days, 25% retention at 28 days
Ethicon Vicryl Sutures USP 7-0, 3/8 Circle Spatulated Micro-point Needle NW2561 is a type of surgical suture material. Here is what the various terms in the name mean:
- Ethicon: This is the brand name of the suture material, which is produced by the company Ethicon, Inc.
- Vicryl: This is the trade name of the suture material, which is made of a synthetic polymer called polyglactin 910.
- Sutures: This refers to the thread-like material that is used to stitch together tissues or close wounds during surgery.
- USP 7-0: This refers to the size of the suture material. USP stands for United States Pharmacopeia, which is a set of standards that govern the quality of drugs and medical devices in the United States. The number 7-0 indicates that this is a very thin suture material, which is typically used for delicate procedures or in areas where the skin or tissue is thin.
- 3/8 Circle: This refers to the shape of the needle that is attached to the suture material. A 3/8 circle needle has a curved shape that is slightly less than half of a full circle.
- Spatulated: This refers to the shape of the needle tip. A spatulated needle has a flattened, paddle-like tip that is designed to prevent tissue damage and improve tissue penetration.
- Micro-point: This refers to the size and shape of the needle point. A micro-point needle has a very fine, sharp point that is designed to penetrate delicate tissue with minimal trauma.
- NW2561: This is a product code that is used by Ethicon to identify this specific type of suture material. The NW indicates that this is a Vicryl suture. The numbers 2561 are a unique identifier for this specific size and type of suture material.
Related Searches: surgical suture, surgical suture types, types of stitches surgical, surgical suture material, surgical suture needle, near by surgicals, surgical suture kit, surgical suture knot, surgical suture market, surgical suture ppt, will stitch marks go away, surgical suture price, surgical suture manufacturers in india, surgical suture images, surgical suture thread, surgical suture meaning, surgery without stitches, surgical suture needle sizes, surgical sutures and ligatures, surgical suture manufacturer, johnson and johnson suture catalogue, johnson & johnson suture distributors, johnson & johnson sutures india, j&j sutures ethicon, ethicon sutures, ethicon sutures catalogue, ethicon sutures pdf, ethicon sutures india, surgical sutures india
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.